Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Kindergarten

Monday, August 31, 2009
So today begins a week long gradual entrance into Kindergarten for Emma. Today, however Mommy and Daddy go to Kindergarten. We have a conference with the teacher of what to expect for the year and how things will go. I am excited and sad at the same time. I'm so excited for all the wonderful things Emma is about to experience and learn. She will meet new friends and maybe one or two will be life long friends. I met Missy in Kindergarten and we remained inseparable through high school. I hope she finds a friend like this as well. I hope she loves her teacher, loves school and comes home everyday with a smile.
On the other hand I am sad. The past 5 1/2 years have flown by. She is venturing into the big world. Even though she has been a in daycare/preschool setting since she was 3 months, this is still a big step.
I will keep you posted as the week goes on.
So off to Kindergarten Daddy and I go!!!!

0 comments to Kindergarten:

Post a Comment