Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Thankful for...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009
*For my HOME that provides warmth, comfort and protection. A place where my children will grow up and create memories they will remember forever.
*For our jobs. Sean and I are very lucky to have very good jobs. We both work with such wonderful people that are like our extended family.
*For our friends. The ones me met in years past that have helped shape who we are, our current friends and those that we will hopefully re-connect with (thanks to FaceBook).
*For my Husband...by best friend, the father of my girls, my protector and my HERO. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he makes me feel safe and he melts my heart.
*For my GIRLS. They remind me on a daily basis of the importance of life and love. They make me laugh and make me feel like a kid again. They teach me patience and show me the world through their innocent and believing eyes.
*For my Family. For my Mom and Dad that raised and nurtured me into the person I am today, for my brother that I am very proud of and for all my extended family...aunts, uncles, cousins and in-laws.

I have so many blessings in my life and I am thankful for each and every one of them.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



1 comments to Thankful for...:

Anonymous said...

How was your father's wedding?

Post a Comment