Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

50 days til Christmas

Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Have you started shopping, have you planned your menus, have you made you gift list, have you planned any parties, have you made your Christmas wish list?????
If you haven't...better get with it. The stores have already sent out the Wish Books, Christmas music will be heard on the radio soon and Santa will be arriving at the malls in just a week or so. Crazy how every year the Christmas Season starts earlier and earlier. October thru December is my favorite time of year and the busiest.
About a month ago I made something to help me stay organized. It will hold ALL MY LISTS in one place and it is small enough to fit in my purse.
In this planner I will keep my Christmas gift list for my family and friends, family Christmas party info, receipts (in the envelope), Christmas to do list, Christmas traditions/memories, misc. Christmas shopping list and our fun stuff to do list. I can't take full credit for this idea. I did see something very similar on another BLOG but do not remember which one (if I did I would definitely post the link and give them credit). I did however make some changes so that it worked for me.
So WELCOME the the Christmas Season. Will keep you up to date on our Christmas adventures.

1 comments to 50 days til Christmas:

Gallant Family said...

Very cute! If only I could get organized enough to make a planner to help me stay organized.... Could either of these be the blog you were thinking of?

http://sistersstuff.blogspot.com/2009/09/christmas-planner.html

http://www.thehybridchick.com/2009/09/hybrid-gift-planner/

Post a Comment