Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

BIG Savings

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love it when I SAVE MONEY and that I definitely did today. Of course it took some work: I planned our weekly dinner menu, perused the grocery store circulars, made my list, and pulled out coupons.

My first stop was Safeway. My total came to $76.28. I saved $23.28 with my Club Card and an additional $8.60 with my coupons. I spent $40.40.

Next I went to Superfresh (my usual place to grocery shop). My total came to $188.22. I saved $63.75 with my Club Card and an additional $20.65 in coupons. I spent $103.79.

So this week I saved $196.28 (this includes the $80 I saved at Toys r Us on Wednesday...see previous post). I also got $35 in gift cards as an added bonus (Toys R Us and Sears) and will get another $12 back in mail-in-rebates.

Not too bad for a weeks worth of shopping.

1 comments to BIG Savings:

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

Wow, those are some amazing savings! Congrats!!

Post a Comment