Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

The BIG Haircut

Thursday, October 29, 2009
*****WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY CAUSE SOME SHOCK, including but not limited to: JAW DROPPING TO THE FLOOR, EYES POPPING OUT OF YOUR HEAD, MAYBE SOME TEARS or just LOST OF ALL WORDS******

About a month ago the girls said they wanted to get their hair cut. This all started when a little girl they know from Pre-school got her haircut into a bob. It did look really cute but that would be drastically different for my girls. I let it go but they kept saying they wanted their hair cut. I could see Sean CRINGE every time it was mentioned. Finally Sean and I talked and agreed to have it cut to their shoulders. I made an appointment with the girl that cuts my hair and today was the day.

I took them and it was harder than I thought. Abby was first. As I watched the first 8 inches of hair fall to the floor I thought I was going to burst into tears (As I am typing this I am getting all teary eyed). I had to hold it together so they wouldn't think something was wrong. Not to mention I was a little worried about Abby going through with it, considering the last time she had her hair trimmed she freaked out and would only sit on my lap. We talked all week about being a "big girl". I watched as Abby sat on the chair with a smile on her face the entire time. She was soooo excited. I was then worried Emma would chicken out when she saw all the hair on the floor.
Well as the pictures show they both did it and now they have "SHORT" hair. It is going to take some getting used to.
ABBY
BEFORE:


DURING:

AFTER: sorry I don't have a better picture will post more soon.


EMMA
BEFORE:



DURING:



AFTER:

1 comments to The BIG Haircut:

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Oh my goodness, those are super cute hair cuts! Glad mommy was the only one traumatized by the experience. :)

Post a Comment