Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Valley Forge day of FUN

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Early Saturday morning I will be off to a fun filled day of scrapbook shopping with the girls....girls being: Julie, Ruth and Kathy. There will over 100 vendors selling all the latest and greatest scrapbooking supplies. Normally we stay over night and take some classes but this year we decided to just shop. Can't wait. I will let you know what goodies I find. Hopefully I will get to scrapbook when I get home....I will have all pent up scrapbooking creativity ready to let loose and lots of new stuff to use. Check it out here:

http://www.scrapandpapercorner.com/events/ckc/valley_forge/index.html

Hoping for lots of bargins and lots of fun girl time, which I'm sure will include "bad" singing from Julie and Ruth, as well as a little sarcasm from Kathy.

Bonnie

0 comments to Valley Forge day of FUN:

Post a Comment