Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I am

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
reading: nothing right now, finished "The Other Boleyn Girl" a few weeks ago.
watching: not a lot during the summer. sometimes we just turn on the tv to veg otherwise
the tv hasn't been on much. there are however a bunch of movies I want to see that
are out on DVD
listening to: Daughtry's "Leave This Town". Love it.
cooking: as little as possible and if I do it's something easy and nothing that makes the house
hot.
wishing: for the humidity and heat to go away and more 4 day weekends.
wanting: to spend more time with my girls and hubby....still dreaming of being a "stay-at-
home mom.
dreading: my baby going to kindergarten in 1 month. just thinking about how fast the past 5
1/2 years have past by make me sad.
excited about: shopping this weekend at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge.

0 comments to I am:

Post a Comment