Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

CHANGE

Saturday, July 4, 2009
Change can mean many different things to different people. Change often frightens many and many avoid it. On the flip side CHANGE can be POSITIVE.
If you are reading this then you know I have CHANGED. I have been blogging for almost 2 years and I am comfortable in using the previous BLOG features. However that BLOG costs money, this one is FREE and in these tough economic times everyone is looking to save a little, including me. Also the previous BLOG had many limitations. I have been tinkering with the idea of moving over to here....BLOGGER for quite a while. Problem was I didn't have the time to play around and make sure it was the right choice. I still am not sure what will happen to the old BLOG once I stop paying my subscription fees. I will continue to work on that.
In the meantime I hope you enjoy the new template and features. If you are a follower there are two new features: (1) you can subscribe to my BLOG and get an email every time I update (currently I send many people my own email with the current post, with this BLOG I will no longer have to do that if you subscribe) and you can become a follower. If you have your own BLOG by posting as a follower your BLOG will be linked to mine.
So for me this is a GOOD CHANGE. Be patient with me at first as I learn to use all the features. I do hope that you subscribe to the BLOG. Let me know if you have any problems.
Thanks for following me and I look forward to keeping you updated and interested.

Bonnie

0 comments to CHANGE:

Post a Comment