Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Right Now....

Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I'm...

Reading: Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

Listening to: Bruno Mars CD - Grenande is my favorite
and addicted to Cee Lo Green's "Forget You" (the clean version) and Gwyneth Paltrow's version from Glee - my favorite version

Watching: waiting for Season 3 of True Blood (it's getting passed around work)
waiting for last Season of Brothers and Sisters to arrive in the mail

Playing: Wordsmith on my phone (generic/free version of scrabble)...oh, I'm addicted

Wishing for: warm weather and lots of outdoor time and March Madness to begin

Hoping: hubby recovers quickly

Happy about: spending lots of quality time with my family and planning our summer activities

Trying to: stay motivated in this cold weather...been going to the YMCA to get my groove on!!!

and

Getting used to: my newly red hair!!!!

0 comments to Right Now....:

Post a Comment