Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme Goodness

Monday, March 7, 2011
Love it when I find a new product that makes life easier....and love it even more when it is cheap and YUMMY!!!

Sunday's newpaper had a $1.50 coupon for Philadelphia Cooking Creme and my grocery store had it on sale for 2 for $4.00....you do the math.

There are several flavors. I bought the Santa Fe Blend. It came with several different recipes but since I already had Enchiladas on the menu I chose that one. It took about 20 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes in the oven. Best part is was delicious!!!!!!!







If you go here and register you can get a coupon for a free tub. Can't wait to try the other flavors, especially after I get my coupon for a free tub.

0 comments to Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme Goodness:

Post a Comment