Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

What I've been up to...

Monday, March 29, 2010
Sorry I've been away soooo long. I really don't have any excuse. Haven't been overly busy....just caught up in life.
So here is what I've been up to:

Been watching: American Idol - on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Been reading: just finished Dan Brown's Lost Symbol and Nicholas Spark's Dear John recently
Been listening to: Darius Rucker's new CD...loved him in Hootie and the Blow Fish years ago.
Now he is solo and went country.
Been wanting: the weather to break and stay nice. Enjoyed the weather two weekends ago.
Been eating: some good beef, since our cow was ready the end of February.
Been wishing: for money to bloom on my trees
Been enjoying: time with my family

Looking forward to:
the warmer weather, playing outside, opening my windows, turning OFF the heat for good, losing a few pounds, spending more time with my family, having a few fun days off this week to enjoy Spring Break.

Hoping to catch up soon and post more. Check back often.

0 comments to What I've been up to...:

Post a Comment