Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Christmas Books

Saturday, December 19, 2009
Over the years we have accumulated many Christmas books. So to make it more exciting to read them, I found this idea on another Blog (didn't bookmark the blog...now I can't find it). I wrapped up 18 Christmas books all in the same paper except for one. The idea is that the girls take turns unwrapping a book each night and then we read it. Wrapping them up makes it more exciting to unwrap and the surprise of finding out which book it will be. The book wrapped in different paper is for Christmas Eve...The Night Before Christmas. The girls have really enjoyed this and it will be a tradition I hope to do every year (only expense is the wrapping paper).
I put the books in a basket under the tree.

0 comments to Christmas Books:

Post a Comment