about being a MOM.
* the best artwork is the art you kids make at school and you display on the frig
* you can NEVER get enough hugs and kisses
* the love you have for your children is like no other
* you pick your battles(rain boots with a pretty dress when it is NOT raining is OK)
* sometimes Mommies need a "time out"
* laughing can make almost anything better
* I love to check on my girls before I go to bed and watch them sleep.
* you can NEVER take toooo many pictures of your kids
* the littlest boo-boo is the biggest deal to a child
* seeing my girls after working all day is the highlight of my day
* the DRAMA can be out of control sometimes
* too much quiet ususally means trouble
* Mommy's kisses don't alway make everything better
* being a Mom IT IS HARDER than I EVER THOUGHT
* there are not enough hours in a day to do all you wish you could do with your kids.
* chicken nuggets, mac and cheese and pizza are sometimes they only things they will eat
* everytime I look at my kids I realize they are growing up WAY TOOOOO FAST
* Mommies don't always have the answers
* laundry and cleaning are NOT as important as having fun with your kids
* giggling kids are music to my ears
* using your imagination is the best "toy" EVER
* listening to my kids sing is the best music I've ever heard
* reading with your child opens up an endless world
* eating dinner as a family is priceless
* I AM THE LUCKIEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!
This list could go on forever. I would love to hear the most important thing you have learned from being a Mom....leave me a comment.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms.