Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Tis the Season....

Monday, April 26, 2010
to Flea Market!!!! I love this time of year....everyone is cleaning house and getting rid of all their junk. You know the saying, "One person's junk is another person's treasure." I think in the past several years there has been a resurgance of flea marketing, maybe due to the economy or due to the effort to recycle and reuse.

This weekend was a big weekend for community yard sales. Craigslist has a catagory for Garage Sales and that is where I have been finding the hot spots. I hit two of them and several individual ones on Saturday and here are my finds:




I put the side table in Emma's room for a night stand - matched the color of her furniture perfectly. $5
Have a plan for the picture frame - will post pictures when the project is complete. $.25

I have NEVER liked our dining room light and have been looking for something to replace it - I think I will paint it black to match the room better and get some shades. $5

Looking forward to my next outing and finding some treasures!!!!

0 comments to Tis the Season....:

Post a Comment