Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Un.....

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
MOTIVATED that is. January always starts with promise and high expectations. This year my goal was not to make any resolutions but set obtainable goals. I wanted to make changes that I could stick to. Not sure what happened but I sort of fell off the goal bandwagon before it took off. All I want to do lately is snuggle, chill and curl up in a ball on the couch. I've been watching more TV than usual, been going to bed early and been eating more. I think I need more SUNSHINE, WARMER AIR, OUTDOOR ACTIVITY anything to motivate me.
I'm tired of being stuck in the house, tired of always being cold, tired of bundling up to go outside, tired of having all the windows and doors closed, tired of the early darkness, and just tired of being tired.
Everyday I wake up and tell myself this will be the day I start those goals and get my butt in gear. But so far it hasn't happened.
NO I AM NOT DEPRESSED.....I just want to play outside with the girls, take a nice walk, open my windows, take off the coat and sweaters, enjoy the daylight after dinner, eat dinner on the deck....get the idea????
Spring can't come fast enough!!!!!
I'll be back soon.

0 comments to Un.....:

Post a Comment